- Download the application.
- Type all information.
- Print the application.
- Sign and date the application where needed (student and parent signatures are required).
- Include a copy of the student’s official high school transcript.
- Include two (2) letters of recommendation (from teachers, school administrators, pastors or community groups).
- Include documentation of active involvement in community service and/or extra-curricular activities, such as social clubs, civic groups, sports, or vocational activities not necessarily directly related to school functions.
- Include Financial Student Aid report.
- Include a recent photograph. (eg. senior picture)
Submit all documents to:
Eta Nu Education Foundation
P.O. Box 547
Pompano Beach, Florida 33060
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 20, 2022
Eta Nu Education Foundation, Eta Nu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. are equal opportunity equal access organizations and do not discriminate based on ethnicity, creed, or disability.